Here at Salon 359 BIG changes are happening.
We have TWO NEW STYLISTS!
Diane Marie (562) 945-8150 and Leslie Ray (801) 960-6150
For the month of February, you can come see one of these stylists and get a FREE HAIRCUT with any color service!
To help us get to know these two amazing ladies, we had them answer a questionnaire!
Here are their answers:
1) At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Diane: Neiman Marcus
Leslie: Nordtroms and Saks Fifth Avenue
2) Which storybook/cartoon character are you most like?
D: Chicken Little
3) What was your favorite television show growing up?
D: Medical Center or Macus Welbe M.D.
L: Matt Houston and Magnum P.I.
4) Chhose a movie title for the story of your life.
D: "The Wizard of Oz"
L: On a funny note, "My Life in Ruins", and on a more serious note, " The Pursuit of Happyness"
5) What was your favorite toy as a kid?
D: Barbie Dolls
L: Chrissy, Mia, Velvet and Tressy (dolls with hair that lengthened and got shorter)
6) How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
D: My gardening/work boots
7) Can you play any instruments?
D: Some piano, and my singing voice as an instrument
8) What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator?
D: Peanut butter
9) What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
D: Read the daily newspaper
L: Read psychology and law textbooks
10) What is your favorite cereal?
D: Captain Crunch
L: Brown sugar oatmeal
11) What's the strangest talent you have?
D: I love to clean the house
L: Tap dancing in toe shoes (ballet on pointe)
12) What was your childhood nickname?
D: Little Dian-ie
13) Do you have any strange phobias?
L: Wasps, hornets, bees, yellow jackets (allergic)
14) What's your favorite flavor of Pringles?
L: Sour Cream and Onion
15) What/who are you a closet fan of?
D: Joan Rivers
L: Princess Di (when she was alive). She was passionate about philanthropy and helping others.
16) Where/when did you have your first kiss?
D: I don't remember
L: Hollywood, CA, age 16 after a wonderful dinner!
17) What are three things still left on your bucket list?
D: Travel: Japan, China, and Paris
L: Going on vacations to Italy, New York/New England coast in the fall, and buying a log cabin in Northern California
18) If you could have any superpower, which would you choose?
D: To find a cure for cancer
L: Being a living, healing angel for those with physical and mental illness
19) What is the worst pet you've ever had?
D: None. I love animals
L: A German short-hair pointer who would always run out the front door and not come back when called.
20) What's the craziest thing you've ever done with your hair?
D: Cut it!
L: Shaved one side with a no. 2 guard, and added hot pink highlights to the longer side of my hair.
21) What's your hands-down favorite hair product of all time?
L: Bamboo Kendi Micromist Spray Oil for leave-in, shine, conditioning and smoothing
22) What's the best piece of hair advice you have for your clients?
D: Rinse your hair well.
L: Don't try to go platinum blonde if you are naturally dark haired as it causes damage to your hair and the lightened hair takes on a brassy, orange hue. NOT an attractive look.
Call TODAY and set up your appointment for a free haircut with any color service!