Thursday, December 11, 2014
Monday, August 4, 2014
Getting ready to send the kids back to School??
Don't forget to bring them to Salon 359 to get their hair cut...
Maranda is doing Children's Cuts for only $12 (10 and under)
**Make your appointment fast.... the first day of school is just around the corner!!
Thursday, July 10, 2014
Salon 359 will have a booth at this years PlayStreet. Come join us and get a quick style from one of our Talented Stylists and meet our new Esthetician.
PlayStreet Provo is a day of FREE family-centered fun in Downtown Provo. Center Street will be closed to traffic allowing families to walk, bike, and play in downtown. The event will be FREE with dozens of games and activities.
Date: Saturday July 19, 2014
Time: 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Place: Provo Center Street
Features of the event include:
- FREE School Carnival-Style Games (Example: Ring Toss)
- FREE Popcorn & Cotton Candy
- FREE Prizes, Toys, and Activities
- FREE Breakfast (9:30 to 11:30 or until the food runs out!)
- FREE Contests (Example: Pie Eating Contest)
- FREE WALK: Streets will be often for you to stroll, ride your bike, or push a stroller.
- FREE RELAX: We’ll turn parts of center street into a mini-park complete with grass and benches where mom & dad can relax.
- EAT: We’ll have plenty of options with a variety of food vendors + the many restaurants of Downtown Provo.
- SHOP: We’ll have street vendors + the many shops of Downtown Provo.
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Monday, February 17, 2014
Here at Salon 359 BIG changes are happening.
We have TWO NEW STYLISTS!
Diane Marie (562) 945-8150 and Leslie Ray (801) 960-6150
For the month of February, you can come see one of these stylists and get a FREE HAIRCUT with any color service!
To help us get to know these two amazing ladies, we had them answer a questionnaire!
Here are their answers:
1) At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Diane: Neiman Marcus
Leslie: Nordtroms and Saks Fifth Avenue
2) Which storybook/cartoon character are you most like?
D: Chicken Little
3) What was your favorite television show growing up?
D: Medical Center or Macus Welbe M.D.
L: Matt Houston and Magnum P.I.
4) Chhose a movie title for the story of your life.
D: "The Wizard of Oz"
L: On a funny note, "My Life in Ruins", and on a more serious note, " The Pursuit of Happyness"
5) What was your favorite toy as a kid?
D: Barbie Dolls
L: Chrissy, Mia, Velvet and Tressy (dolls with hair that lengthened and got shorter)
6) How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
D: My gardening/work boots
7) Can you play any instruments?
D: Some piano, and my singing voice as an instrument
8) What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator?
D: Peanut butter
9) What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
D: Read the daily newspaper
L: Read psychology and law textbooks
10) What is your favorite cereal?
D: Captain Crunch
L: Brown sugar oatmeal
11) What's the strangest talent you have?
D: I love to clean the house
L: Tap dancing in toe shoes (ballet on pointe)
12) What was your childhood nickname?
D: Little Dian-ie
13) Do you have any strange phobias?
L: Wasps, hornets, bees, yellow jackets (allergic)
14) What's your favorite flavor of Pringles?
L: Sour Cream and Onion
15) What/who are you a closet fan of?
D: Joan Rivers
L: Princess Di (when she was alive). She was passionate about philanthropy and helping others.
16) Where/when did you have your first kiss?
D: I don't remember
L: Hollywood, CA, age 16 after a wonderful dinner!
17) What are three things still left on your bucket list?
D: Travel: Japan, China, and Paris
L: Going on vacations to Italy, New York/New England coast in the fall, and buying a log cabin in Northern California
18) If you could have any superpower, which would you choose?
D: To find a cure for cancer
L: Being a living, healing angel for those with physical and mental illness
19) What is the worst pet you've ever had?
D: None. I love animals
L: A German short-hair pointer who would always run out the front door and not come back when called.
20) What's the craziest thing you've ever done with your hair?
D: Cut it!
L: Shaved one side with a no. 2 guard, and added hot pink highlights to the longer side of my hair.
21) What's your hands-down favorite hair product of all time?
L: Bamboo Kendi Micromist Spray Oil for leave-in, shine, conditioning and smoothing
22) What's the best piece of hair advice you have for your clients?
D: Rinse your hair well.
L: Don't try to go platinum blonde if you are naturally dark haired as it causes damage to your hair and the lightened hair takes on a brassy, orange hue. NOT an attractive look.
Call TODAY and set up your appointment for a free haircut with any color service!
Thursday, January 30, 2014
Salon 359 now has GIFT CARDS! Call your stylist and order one today! It's a perfect way to show someone you care. We know just how to pamper and spoil your sweetheart, because don't they deserve it?
Gift cards come in ANY dollar amount, ask your stylist for advice.
Don't have a stylist yet? Call the salon at 801.709.5808 and order your gift cards!